With the New Year upon us, now is a great time to consider your business’ collaboration needs going forward. From video conferencing, to instant messaging, to paging and beyond, you’ve got a lot to consider! Here at Feynman Group, we are happy to introduce Cisco’s new Business Edition 6000S (BE6000S) Packaged Collaboration Solution! The BE6000S is purpose-built to deliver core collaboration capabilities along with integrated routing and gateway functionality in one small form-factor platform. The package is a complete, affordable collaboration solution, which makes it a great choice for small businesses. Here are some key features and highlights:
- This solution delivers essential collaboration for up to 150 users and 300 devices.
- It’s an easy to manage, all-in-one platform with 5 fixed, preconfigured core applications:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Instant Messaging and Presence Service
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning
- Cisco Paging Server
- Supports point-to-point video collaboration
- The industry’s first “office in a box” solution based on the Cisco ISR 2921V and UCS E160D M2 blade server, with routing, gateway, wireless, security, and collaboration services all together in a single chassis
The BE6000S is a simple and scalable solution with seamless migration path to higher-end platforms. What does all this mean? Your business can act with greater efficiency, clearer communication internally as well as externally, and you can rest assured knowing your service is supported by Feynman Group’s most knowledgeable techs!
For more information, head to Cisco’s official website or call us at (541) 342-5531. Start the new year off right.