Feynman Group is now offering Webex Calling to customers, a complete enterprise-grade cloud-hosted voice solution that is part of a unified communications offering from Cisco.
Webex Calling makes it easy to work from home. Users have immediate access to dial and receive all office calls from any computer and mobile device – with the ability to turn any call into a meeting that includes screen sharing, file sharing, and messaging. With this cloud-hosted phone solution, you’re able to take calls from any device, anywhere, with only an internet connection.
Webex Calling is a subscription-based solution, eliminating the need to replace old phone systems and ensuring that you’ll always have the latest software version without any large upfront costs. The variety of features offered by this leading cloud-hosted calling solution are streamlined through centralized administration, security, and reliability you can trust.
- Outbound calls can be dialed through extension numbers, direct inward dialing (DID) numbers, directory URIs (email-style addresses), or directory-based dialing.
- Create a virtual receptionist to greet inbound callers and a personalized voicemail for every user.
- Staying current – secure and always up to date
- Reduced TCO – lower CAPEX and optimize OPEX
- Raise productivity – enhance mobility and team collaboration
- Intelligence – integrated cognitive collaboration experiences